Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 14:59:22 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request for Technical Assistance -- AviSys checklist software
To: [log in to unmask]

Several years ago I bought AviSys checklist software. I installed it but have not used it. I was wondering if anyone out there was proficient at using this software and could give me a private phone tutorial/consult to jumpstart entry of my Life List and Missouri Life List?  Please reply to [log in to unmask] Thank you, Robert Robert BrundageJefferson City, MO(573) 338-5753 Cell

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29-May 1, 2016 at Bunker Hill Retreat near Mountain View, MO