My most sincere apologies about any misreading of that sentence.  I had Asian Flu for the two weeks my class studied the usage of commas, and I never got it all straightened out. Now, with the "new" English, I'm told that half of what I did learn about comma usage is no longer in vogue (or elle, for that matter).

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/