I traveled to Springfield, from central Arkansas, on Monday to try to view
and photograph the Anna's Hummingbird at Mike and Sarah's.  I arrived Monday
around 3:00 p.m. and was able to see the hummer rather quickly, but I was
unable to get photos.  I spent the night in a cabin in Eureka Springs, AR (I
travel with two dogs) and returned to Mike and Sarah's on Tuesday morning,
getting there about 10:45 a.m..  From the times I stayed, both days, the
hummer came to the feeder about every 30 - 45 minutes.  I stayed on Monday
until 4:30 and I did not see it that late, though Sarah emailed me and said
it liked to feed between 4:15 - 5:30.   Due to the shade, I did not get
photos of its brilliant colors, but it indeed is one gorgeous bird!

Thank you to all for the sighting reports.  I enjoyed visiting with various
folks in the yard.

Photos can be viewed here:
http://www.pbase.com/gnmimiller/annas_hummingbird_missouri

Gail Miller