St Louis Audubon is sponsoring a half day birding trip to Riverlands on Saturday, November 21.  All are invited to join us.

Weather:  Colder weather is predicted, so please dress accordingly.  It is always windy and colder at Riverlands.

Leaders:  Pat Lueders & others

WHERE:   Meet at Teal Pond parking lot, Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary, St. Charles County, MO.  From the north side of I-270 in north St. Louis County, take MO-367 north (signed to Alton).  Cross the Missouri River and continue past the stoplight at MO-94.  Just before you reach the bridge over the Mississippi to Alton, turn right at the gas station. Go straight past the station to the intersection with Wise Road, turn right there and go a short distance to the parking lot located on the right.

MEETING TIME:   8:00 a.m.  If you are running late and don't find us at Teal Pond, watch for us along Riverlands Way or at the Audubon Center.

TENTATIVE PLAN:   The itinerary will be flexible.  We will consolidate cars as best we can and proceed to a series of vantage points around the Riverlands area.  This might include the road to Confluence State Park.  The trip will end in the neighborhood of 12:00-12:30, depending on where we are.

WHO:   Everyone is welcome, whether a member of St. Louis Audubon Society or not.  Out-of-towners are invited!