From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 8:38 AM
Subject: eBird Report - Rock Wren Location, Nov 18, 2015
To: [log in to unmask]

Rock Wren Location, Polk, Missouri, US
Nov 18, 2015 10:49 AM - 11:09 AM
Protocol: Traveling
0.1 mile(s)
Comments:     <br />Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.1.3 Build 30
5 species

American Kestrel  2
Blue Jay  2
American Crow  5
Rock Wren  1     Continuing bird, on walnut huller at Bait Shop
Dark-eyed Junco  8

View this checklist online at

--
*Greg Swick, GLADE Outreach Coordinator*
*Green Leadership Academy for Diverse Ecosystems (GLADE)*

*I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in nature, which, if we
unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright. ~Henry David Thoreau*