Jim was one of the very first to step up and help River Bluffs AS with our spring ASM meeting. He gave a wonderful and humorous presentation of fun birding facts.  He was so very knowledgeable but always talked to all of us as birding equals. I only got to meet him a few times but he was always friendly and always full of good spirits. The birding community has lost a great one.

Jane Frazier
Jeff City

ASM Spring Meeting: April 29-May 1, 2016 at Bunker Hill Retreat near Mountain View, MO