I disagree.  I am not one to argue against all manifestations of the writing word but I think that language operates more freely--more associative--in the mind than visual imagery and that there is an easy tendency to hold onto the visual rather than the amorphous.  Thus this is interesting in its own way but far more limited than the changing power of words, especially by poets like TSE when one rereads the same works over the decades.  I am not an academic but I can see this being distributed in a classroom instead of the written word.  Where's the hemlock?

Sent from my iPhone