In an attempt to get Nancy re-subscribed to the TSE list with her new email address I decided to run a test by seeing if I could get posts with an alternate email account of my own. Supposedly I'm signed on but let's see if I get this post.  In lieu of sending just  a test message I'm going to notify the list of a just discovered Eliot resource.

At UNZ.org you can get reviews of books about Eliot and some PDF files of things written by him. Use this URL as your start point and then branch out and search for others:
   https://www.unz.org/Author/EliotTS/

Regards,
   Rick Parker