---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ezra Pound Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 7 Nov 2015 3:30 p.m.
Subject: Ezra Pound's Le Testament performed in London

Dear people,

The organisers of the London Contemporary Music Festival have notified our society that excerpts from the 1926 score of Pound's Le Testament will be performed in London on the 15 December.

See here the link to the festival  http://lcmf.co.uk

I think you will agree with me that that an event which includes Pound's music next to that of Stockhausen is extremely exciting. If you'd like to go and review the performance for Make It New, I will be happy to negotiate a free ticket.
Just let me know.

With all my best,
Roxana