The spirituality would come through, but the specifically Anglican dimension wouldn't without some guidance.
P.

On 8 Nov 2015 4:46 p.m., Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The Anglican spirituality would, of course, come through in the readings that follow the incisive biographical account:

Ash Wednesday.
Journey of the Magi.
A Song for Simeon.
East Coker.
Little Gidding.

CR

On Saturday, November 7, 2015, P <xanadu01@telus.net> wrote:
A good biographical summary,  but nothing much about Anglican spirituality.
P.