I apologize if this is a duplicate posting, but it didn't seem to go through the first time.

Late yesterday morning, I had several migrant species.  There were 2 Blue-headed Vireos, a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Ruby-crowned Kinglets, Hermit Thrush, White-Throated Sparrows, Yellow-rumped, Tennessee, Chestnut-sided and Orange-crowned Warblers.  They were all very busy feeding and the Orange-crowned enjoyed the bubbler along with some usual suspects.

I've posted photos in my blog:

http://hummerhavenunltd.com/blog

Now, will it please rain?

Margy Terpstra