I had a flock fly over at Eagle Bluffs today.
Kathleen Anderson,
Columbia, Boone County

From: "Allen Gathman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 2:19:25 PM
Subject: Greater White-Fronted Geese?

If my ears weren't deceiving me, I heard a flock of Greater White-Fronted Geese fly by today when I was out for my morning bike ride.  It was about 6:20 AM, so it was too dark to see them, but the squeaky, laughing call said Speckle-Belly to me.  FOS.

-Allen Gathman
Pocahontas, MO (Cape Girardeau County)