Would like to contact the "chimney swift" lady who has given results of "swift" activity at her property here in Missouri.
The park department here in St. Joseph has been offered a "chimney"...but I am afraid they will not place it in the correct area to attract the "swifts". Would like to communicate with this lady if I can get a name and e-mail address.
Thanks,
Frances Cramer
St. Joseph, MO
Buchanan Co.