Would like to contact the "chimney swift" lady who has given results of "swift" activity at her property here in Missouri.The park department here in St. Joseph has been offered a "chimney"...but I am afraid they will not place it in the correct area to attract the "swifts". Would like to communicate with this lady if I can get a name and e-mail address.Thanks,Frances CramerSt. Joseph, MOBuchanan [log in to unmask]