I've been reading about Google Maps for a couple of days to come up with one for my recent trip to Spain. And now I've come across an example that may interest T.S. Eliot fans:

The "Unreal City" Walking Tour; T.S. Eliot's London -the places mentioned in The Waste Land
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zzd7gAS6OYr4.k5m_TVOYm3dI&hl=en

Click on the pins on the map or on the left-hand side. Some will then show clickable pictures.

In the bottom right corner you can click "Related maps" and get these:
    Mostly around London:
        https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zjrjjBOPbRSU.kumpfNowXhuU&hl=en
        https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zdGL2YtWTYs4.kvSkz4jhVwTE&hl=en
        https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zpNpWCkVBTGM.kBYPKPduC-dI&hl=en
    World-wide:
        https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zUa6G92Thmho.kZiUqyPNhHvM&hl=en
        https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zn9el4Nl8LOQ.kTi9f5N3TeGU&hl=en

Maybe I should experiment with something like this before doing the Spain map.

Regards,
    Rick Parker