PS

Look at the Sweeney poems in Vol. 1, for instance.

Sweeney Among the Nightingales
http://www.bartleby.com/199/24.html

Sweeney Erect
http://www.bartleby.com/199/15.html

"(The lengthened shadow of a man
  Is history, said Emerson
Who had not seen the silhouette
  Of Sweeney straddled in the sun)."

CR

On Saturday, October 31, 2015, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
One looks forward to viewing how the critics look at the widened spectrum. IMHO, what was published in Eliot's lifetime will remain primary. The secondary (that now constitutes Vol. 2) will be viewed as interesting sidelights that will surely help illuminate the more obscure, seedy aspects of life hinted at in Vol. 1.

CR