Sometimes the Gray Lady here in NY tries her hand at creative journalism topics to woo those readers who don't like to go the distance but I am afraid an article on rhetoric that invokes Beowulf may not be a hit except among those on the List.  Contact between bat and ball but a fly out to center field.  Go Mets.

Sent from my iPhone