From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy Charlton
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 11:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Milton-L] NYTimes.com: Earliest Known Draft of King James Bible Is Found, Scholar Says

Heavens, they're coming out of the woodwork!  --Nancy Charlton ================

From The New York Times:

Earliest Known Draft of King James Bible Is Found, Scholar Says

An American professor happened upon a manuscript by one of the Bible’s translators at Cambridge, a discovery that may shed light on how the translators worked.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/15/books/earliest-known-draft-of-king-james-bible-is-found-scholar-says.html?mwrsm=Email

Sent from my iPhone