Where exactly is the rub? I don't see it, or anything that looks like paradox.

KA

From my probably short-lived ALCATEL 1TOUCH

On Oct 11, 2015 11:35 AM, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Therein lies the rub, Ken.
A paradox, perhaps.
CR

On Sunday, October 11, 2015, Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 10/11/2015 10:07 AM, Chanan Mittal wrote:
Pound must've been outrightly impressed by the Old Possum's evasive tactics in 'Prufrock': .

     Well, CR, we know pretty well that Pound was indeed impressed by Ol' Possum's poetic gift in composing Prufrock. //But his tactics in creating Prufrock were to expose Prufrock's fatal foibles, not furtively to celebrate them.// I doubt that that was lost on Pound.

Ken A

To lead you to an overwhelming question….
Oh, do not ask, “What is it?”

And would it have been worth it, after all,
Would it have been worth while,
After the sunsets and the dooryards and the sprinkled streets,
After the novels, after the teacups, after the skirts that trail along the floor—
And this, and so much more?—
It is impossible to say just what I mean!

Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

Avast logo