Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Francis, did you know about Jayme‚Äôs lecture?

By the way, I send material from your list to mine, such as the notice for the Rapallo conference. But someone in the Society administration should be enabled to do so.

Back from the Merrill conference where I talked to two of your admiring students, Brad and, I believe, Travis.

Tim