Ken I have some sense of how important his work on Eliot is to you,  and I offer you condolences for the loss of such a presence in your own thinking & work. We should all have such inspirational guides in our work, just as McLuhan was & is for me.

The is a very impressive resume'. It would have been good to know him.

Blessings,
Peter