Thanks, CR, that is the UK Amazon. This morning I tried again and Vol Two comes up on stateside Amazon. Shipping from there for US sales is much less of course.

I noticed in one of the reviews for which you offered a link the reviewer commented on "growing the Eliot canon" or words to that effect. This is a somewhat unsettling notion, as much of what was never previously published was not meant to be published and should not be considered on equal footing with what was. It will be interesting in that respect to see where the body of Eliot criticism goes with these texts.

Ken A