Haha.
Once did a valuation for the local communist bookshop of their second
hand collection prior to a trash and treasure fundraiser and then they
had moment for pause when they had to decide what to charge for those
items which had suddenly acquired a robust new price. I must say they
were very proper about it.

Pete