I apologise for my levity in advance folks. I worked in the rare book
trade for a while and the bain of that business is the person who thinks
an old bible has commercial value, the standard response in house when a
call came in was "is it a first edition signed by god otherwise  let
them know we are not interested" perhaps we missed a few 17th century
notebooks along with the incunabulae by our boorishness

cheers Pete