One looks forward to viewing how the critics look at the widened spectrum.
IMHO, what was published in Eliot's lifetime will remain primary. The
secondary (that now constitutes Vol. 2) will be viewed as interesting
sidelights that will surely help illuminate the more obscure, seedy aspects
of life hinted at in Vol. 1.

CR