Greetings:

Fall is here and migration is in full swing.  I had a great warm weekend at
the ASM fall meeting down at Lake of the Ozarks State Park,  While the
numbers of birds I saw were low the weather was wonderful and its always
good to hang out with other birders.

As a reminder our focus Conservation Areas and State Parks are listed below
this email.  We particularly need someone who can bird Union Ridge CA.  So,
if you can head up north you'll get a double high five from me.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for all your help.

Scott Laurent
ASM Conservation Partnership Coordinator

Conservation Areas

Black Island CA (3 units) - Pemiscot County;
*Union Ridge CA - Sullivan, Adair and Schuyler Counties;*
Taberville CA and Wah’Kon-Tah Prairie complex - St. Clair and Cedar
Counties
Little Black CA, Ripley County
Manito Lake CA, Moniteau & Morgan Cos.
Franklin Island CA, Howard Co.
Huckleberry Ridge CA, McDonald Co.
Roaring River CA, Barry Co.

Rudolf Bennitt CA, Boone, Howard & Randolph Cos.
Buffalo Wallow Prairie CA, Barton Co.
Hi Lonesome Prairie CA, Benton Co.
Reform CA, Callaway Co.
General Watkins CA, Scott Co.
Canaan CA, Gasconade Co.
Edwin A. Pape Lake (Concordia), Lafayette Co.
Saline Valley CA, Miller Co.

State Parks

Hawn State Park

Long Branch State Park