June (and Mobirders):   Not 100% sure where you are looking and NOT seeing your Swan Lake sightings on eBird…  Any additional information would be appreciated.  But, to reiterate to all Mobirders that might be interested, and as indicated by Ryan Douglas in a separate e-mail to June –  Birds in the review que should show up immediately after they are entered on the hourly/daily alerts and widgets people place on their web pages, but they will NOT show up on eBird until they have been validated. Regardless, I can see your (June’s) sightings on my end, and I just validated both the Plegadis ibis and Brown Pelican.

Greg Leonard:  Thanks for passing along the eBird review information to all.

For those who might not be aware – Ryan Douglas and I (Josh Uffman) are your Missouri eBird reviewers.  I may be a bit slow at times to respond (OK, really slow sometimesJ), but I am happy to try to answer any questions folks have in regards to the eBird review process and will do my best with any other eBird questions folks have – Just e-mail me.

With that said – Brad Jacobs and I will be giving an eBird presentation Saturday afternoon, 26 Sept, at the fall ASM meeting at Lake of the Ozarks.  Please, if you are an eBird user, are planning to attend, and have specific eBird questions you would like answered – Send them to me before then, I would love to work all those questions into my talk.

Josh Uffman

St. Louis County, MO

Missouri eBird Reviewer