The ST. LOUIS AUDUBON SOCIETY is sponsoring a birding field trip at SHAW NATURE RESERVE  on Saturday, September 19, 2015 starting at 9:00 AM. DIRECTIONS: Take I-44 west to Hwy 100 (Gray Summit exit). Turn left back over 44and then turn right. The entrance is on the immediate left.
MEET in the first Parking Lot next to the Visitors Center.  There is a $5 admission fee for non-Garden members, but I can cover the first 10 people as my guests.  If any other participants are Family members or above, please bring that to my attention when you arrive. PLAN:  This is planned to be a half day trip primarily looking for migrating raptors from the prairie overlook. We will move our vehicles from the Visitor Center lot to the Bascom House lot.  Bathrooms will be available behind the Bascom House.  We will then hike out to the prairie. GOAL:  Long range weather forecast has the wind shifting early Saturday morning to come from the north, which the migrating raptors should find helpful! BRING:  Your spotting scopes to share with others.  Bring Snacks/Lunch and Drink.     TRIP COST:  Free (almost) !   Everyone is welcome,  members or non-members. MORE INFO:   E-mail me or visit   htpp://www.stlouisaudubon.org LEADERS: Bernie Favara and others Bernie FavaraBallwin, [log in to unmask]

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/