Clearly Edge is referring to a bird that hasn't read R&E and doesn't know when to show up here.

-Allen Gathman
Pocahontas, MO

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Larry Lade <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
That is a new one for me, a "semi-literate bird". One that can barely read and/or write?

What am I missing here? Is that an "Edge-ism" or "Egg-ism" or ?

Larry Lade
St. Joseph, MO