A swarm of Common Nighthawks came to Cole Camp this evening around 6:20.  They were seen at the Classic Restaurant on Highway 52 and west to the field behind St. Paul's Lutheran church (the church where we have our tally rally after Christmas Bird Count).  I'm not that good at estimating flocks of birds, but there must have been well over 100; maybe twice that.  What an amazing sight!  The bugs must have been good after  our rains today.
Marge

Marge Lumpe

P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325