By 1PM, my wife, Chrissy McClarren, called me a second time to insist I take off work and join her birding in Carondelet Park.  She said the fallout was that incredible and a must-see.  She'd been there since 8:30 AM.  She said there were not one, not two, but six Blackburnian Warblers at a minium in a each of the six foraging flocks she'd encountered!  She said she'd stopped counting after the sixth flock, totally over 40 Blackburnians.  She was not joking.  I was glad I joined her. Neither of us had ever seen that many Blackburnians before.    The numbers of the rest of the warblers and vireos was unbelievable as well.   Please see our full list on EBIRD:

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO