Today at work I believe that I observed the most Eurasian Collared Doves in the same place at one time.  Sitting atop the Barbed wire and security fence surrounding the prison was approximately 250 ECDO.  I attempted to count but they were spooked by something and they flew in several directions. I have no idea where they come from or went to.

They were observed in Dekalb County.  Cameron Mo.

Terry McNeely
25843 Grate Ave
Jameson, MO  64647
Daviess County