 Last night (this morning) between midnight and 12:30 am I watched 300 (conservatively) Common Nighthawks feeding above the light for the flag in the Knights of Columbus parking lot on Ellis Blvd in Jefferson City. I first noticed them (both heard and saw them) from over 1/4 of a mile away as I was leaving work on Ellis Blvd.    I will be checking that spot again tonight!Steve GarrJefferson CityCole [log in to unmask]

ASM Fall Meeting: September 25-27, 2015 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park