Sent from Windows Mail

From: ANN
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎September‎ ‎9‎, ‎2015 ‎9‎:‎54‎ ‎AM
To: MOBIRDS

I saw a Yellow-billed Cuckoo yesterday tear apart a web-worm web.   The bird(s) should have plenty of web-worms this Fall - the trees around here have more webs than I've seen before.    A news cast yesterday mentioned the amount of webbing on trees & said "they really won't hurt the trees, but if you want to get rid of them, have an exterminator spray ------ too bad the birds weren't mentioned as an effective and cheap "exterminator"....

Ann Wethington
Mt Vernon, MO
Lawrence Ct.