This evening after our Grand River Audubon Picnic at McNeely's Nutty Acres some of us remaining there saw a Northern Harrier fly by, then watched a Merlin perched and also flying viewed from their front yard. On the way home Dianne and I saw three Redtail Hawks, eleven American Kestrels, a Cooper's Hawk, and also a Loggerhead Shrike, couple of Red-headed Woodpeckers, a covey of Bobwhite Quail, flocks of Blackbirds, Mourning Doves, Bluebirds, Meadowlarks, and Cedar Waxwings. Nice Evening!

Later,
Steve Kinder