I visited Two Rivers NWR and walked the road (Currently closed to autos) on the east side between Swan lake and the Illinois river.  At 12:00 pm about one mile north of the parking lot at the pumping station I viewed a Marbled Godwit and two American Avocets. There were 100+ pectoral sandpaper and numerous peeps and killdeer between the pumping station and the parking lot. Surprisingly there were only killdeer when I passed through that area in the morning.

Dave Webb, Madison Co., IL