Enjoying an evening at the Northwest Missouri State fair in Bethany.  I was concerned that I wouldn't see the Nighthawks like normally seen when we are at the fair, due to all the reports several days ago.

However I am watching and have been watching hundreds of Common Nighthawks flying to the Southwest ahead of the storm front approaching.

Terry McNeely
Daviess County Missouri