Frankly, Mark, I've been hoping for the past few weeks (with that hope
fading as the days pass) that you'd somehow find her again...I too
feel really sad, because I've been seeing Charles and Sarah (and I
suppose I've seen many of their offspring) whenever I visit St.Louis,
from 2009 onwards. Your devotion to them, and their devotion to each
other...both have touched and enriched my life.

Thanks for keeping me in constant touch with them through your
unremitting observation and documentation.

Back home, I've been looking at the Indian cousins, the Rock Eagle
Owls...there are nests and roosting spots on an orbital highway around
Bangalore:

http://deponti.livejournal.com/1066681.html

Deepa.