About 3 pm today, Thursday, 20 August 2015, until I left abut 4:15 am it was sitting on a post in the water in the middle of Pool 14, about a half mile from the turn around at the end of the road in the Sap Tract, the most easterly two pools. Pool 15 is by the levee road and pool 14 is at the turnaround.  I als looked from the short road the enters Pool 15 and Pool 14 from the second one way loop. It was visible but I didn't get as close as I wanted. My dog was pulling in all directions and it was time to head home.

It left the post for about five minutes once and I didn't see it leave or come back but it did.

Brad

Brad Jacobs
Missouri Department of Conservation
P.O.Box 180
Jefferson City, MO 65102
573-751-4115  ext 364
ASM Fall Meeting: September 25-27, 2015 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park