This morning I had a great plan to try for shorebirds in as many spots as I could get to before noon. My plan fell apart at my first site, Columbia Bottom, because I found super shorebird conditions in the refuge area, the best I've seen so far, and I stayed there for two and a half hours and a total of 16 species. Most remarkable, for me, was the number of Western Sandpipers, a species I usually see one or two at a time at St. Louis. I am very short on time right now, so I'll just give a link to the list:

Bill Rowe
St. Louis