Shirley spotted two Mississippi Kites circling high over Columbia Bottom CA around 2:00 this afternoon.  They were waaay up there so pictures aren't much but I've posted one on ebird list and also at http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/flyingcarp/media/BIRDS/Mississippi%20Kite-2015-08-15-500_zpssbjvzhx9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

No telling if they'll be around tomorrow but keep your eyes open if you get over that way. We were just past the machinery shed at the first turn on the gravel road when we saw them, and they were still circling over the same area when we left but still very high up.

Jack Foreman
Leslie Mo.

ASM Fall Meeting: September 25-27, 2015 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park