[https://mobci.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/mobci_small.jpg]<http://www.mobci.net>

2015 MoBCI Newsletter now available:<https://mobci.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/missouri-bird-conservation-newsletter-2015-v4.pdf>
https://mobci.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/missouri-bird-conservation-newsletter-2015-v4.pdf (3MB)

Don't miss this exciting opportunity to attend the Missouri Bird Conservation Initiative Annual Conference this Friday and Saturday (August 21-22, 2015) at the Peachtree Center, Columbia, MO. We are truly honored to have Dr. Peter Raven as our keynote speaker this year! Dr. Raven is a world-renowned botanist, environmentalist and author with worldwide perspectives on conservation and the need for biodiversity in ecological systems. Dr. Raven will kick-off our Conference by discussing the importance of diverse plant communities, the impacts of climate change, and how sustaining life, including birds, hinges on diversity. Come to the Conference and enjoy food and fellowship with your friends and colleagues as we wrestle with solving the variety of threats and challenges facing bird management in Missouri and elsewhere. See you in Columbia!

Sincerely,

Gene Gardner
MoBCI Steering Committee Chair

P.S. If you haven't yet registered you can sign up and pay online through http://www.columbia-audubon.org/mobci, or pay at the door.

Posted by Susan Hazelwood, Columbia, MO, [log in to unmask]