I just had an albino Blue Jay on my deck on the railing. It was near a normal Blue Jay. It appeared to be all white with a couple of dark spots around the face. I ran to get a point and shoot camera (which might not have given a good picture since I do not do bird photography) and when I came back the bird was gone. I will be on the lookout for him today.

Jane Frazier
Jefferson City