While at Columbia Bottoms yesterday at 5:00, I saw a large group of Great Egrets (I counted 200 but there were more I couldn't count - about 200-400), and a magnificent flight of American While Pelicans who landed in rotational formation, which lasted for 10 minutes. I can only estimate that there were at least 500 pelicans, perhaps more. It was a wonderful sight.

Leslie Smith