I have seen other entries about the cranes at Firma and Dalbow but they mention only 2 cranes. Now I wonder that since yesterday was my first spotting them I was wrong about seeing 6. But the birds were not Great Blue Herons and appeared to me to be what my bird book described as the cranes.. Since everyone else has spotted only a pair of the cranes, does anyone have any idea what birds the six I saw may have been?

Leslie Smith