What a day on my deck. This afternoon I had a Yellow Throated Warbler visiting the feeder and the birds there which I think just goes to show that birds are attracted to other birds even when they aren't "feeder birds."  I did not see the albino Blue Jay again today but did run to Birds-I-View for some peanuts in hopes he may return sometime. He did have dark eyes which makes him, I understand, not 100% albino. And there were some dark spots around the face.

Jane Frazier
Jefferson City

ASM Fall Meeting: September 25-27, 2015 at Lake of the Ozarks State Park