When folks ask me what could be draining their humfeeders overnight, I suggest they look at the evidence:

1. If the feeder is hanging normally, it's probably opossums or flying squirrels.

2. If the feeder is lying on the ground, it's raccoons.

3. If the feeder is missing...please don't feed the bears! (BTW, it's probably not far away, but you're gonna need some glue.)

Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO