Same in my yard. Also House Finch and Cardinals drink from it and I have even seen a Chickadee bath in it, despite the full size bird bath located 30 or so feet away.

Mike Grant
Chesterfield, MO

Sent from my ASUS Pad

Kevin Wehner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have a cup-like ant trap above my humming bird feeder. A Black-capped Chickadee and a Tufted Titmouse occasionally perch on the rim of the trap and get a drink of water. I keep it filled to the brim just for them! :-)

Kevin Wehner
Columbia, MO