We saw this just the other day with our backyard Cooper's Hawk and a female or hatch-year male humming bird doing the mobbing.

The hummer immediately returned to a feeder and was encountered by an after hatch year male doing the short version of the pendulum arc display.

Very entertaining:)

Ethan Duke
Marshall, MO