I was given info on the bald eagle nest at the train station I parked by the Amtrack area and saw this Bald Eagle. The manager said this was a favorite perching spot as it lokk over the MO. River. He showed me the location of the nest down by the Union Pacific station. H noted that in the Spring go to the 5th floor of the First Baptist church and you can see directly down into the nest.
I went over to Mokane Rd on the other side of the MO. River. At least 7 scissortails working the corn fields.

Here is my list.http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S24317355

Tom

Holts Summit,MO